$125 Free shipping.
Our affordable satellite finder is easy to use and ready to go to work. The best feature of this meter is the instant video preview, a feature that is only available on expensive high end meters. We have taken all the head aches out of buying a satellite finder meter like pre-programming the Galaxy 19 -97W satellite with the frequency symbol rate, LNBF polarity to easily install the SDAdish. If you have ever set up a satellite finder meter for the first time you know how frustrating it can be. Use this meter to install your own SDAdish satellite system or help your church members with their installation.
Satellite finder case
12 VDC car charger
A/V video patch cord
1. DVB-S/S2/S2X signals, H.264 Hardware decoding;
2. Digital satellite finder meter for quick satellite installation
3. 3.5-inch High Definition LCD Screen,
4. Li-Ion battery (7.4 V /3000 mAh) for up to 4-hour operating time.
5. Supports AV in - AV out, HDMI out connection for monitor
6. 13V / 18V / LOCK status front panel LED display
7. Support for DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALSand 22 kHz Tone
8. LNB short circuit protection, very important feature.
9. Front panel battery level display,
10.Technical support website: www.freesat.cn
System capabilities: DVB-S/S2/S2X system standard: ETS 302 307
Connector: F type, male
Frequency range: 950MHZ-2150MHZ
Input Impedance: 75Ω
Input Signal level: -65dBm~-25dBm(average power)
Active Ant Power: 13/18V DC @ 400mA MAX,Overload Protection
DiSEqC: DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALS Motor fully support
LNB switch control: 22K
Front end: QPSK, 8PSK
Symbol rate: 2Mbps~45Mbps
SCPC and MCPC Capable: Yes
Spectral inversion: Auto conversion
OSD Language: OSD Multi-language for options (English\ German\ French\ Portuguese\ Spanish\ Italian\ Russian\ Turkish\ Polish\ Arabic \ Farsi\ Espanol\ Deutsch)
Channel Search: Channel search in automatic, manual and network search
Easy Menu: Plug and Play installation, with an easy to use Menu System
PAL/NTSC: Automatic PAL/NTSC conversion, and 4:3 or 16:9 display form
SoftUpgrade: Software upgrade through USB